Follow Dashboard
Tokens?

Tuesday 31 December 2013 | 04:07 | 0 comments
Hellooo. 

Okay i have exactly 45 minutes to write a summary of the year 2013 before my church's end year service starts.

I can hardly believe that tomorrow is the first day of 2014 already. It feels like it was only yesterday when my dad asked whether or not I want a table calender for the year 2013. And now, there's a 2014 calender from some bank in my table. 

I'm just gonna quickly recap the things that happen this year by month. Here goes.


January:
New table calender from an estate company. Here's a fun fact. I have never, in my life, up to this point, have to buy myself a calender. Whether it's a table calender or a wall calender, I never have to buy. My dad gets like a dozen, or more, from a estate companies and banks and some other churches and he would be busy thinking who he should give it too. Until last month, I think I still see brand new 2013 calenders in my dad's office, like 4 or 5 of them. And in this month, I started my homeschooling thing. I dyed my hair for the first time in my whole life. It was brown. My hair is naturally a brown. Like the dark shade of brown but definitely not black, there's like a few strands of golden hair, and you can see clearly how brown my hair is if I wear black shirt. So I dyed it a few shades lighter. I chopped 2/5 of my hair and it was crazy. My hair is usually straight with a pony fringe but not this year. After cutting, it became slightly curled, like, like, after bunning your hair for the whole day then you come home and you untie your hair and it makes natural curls, like that. Get the idea? After all this hairstyle change, mom's friend will come and say I look like caucasian. duh. And, Xiaxue, yes Xiaxue, replied my comment on Instagram!!!!
February:
Nothing.

March:
I turned 16!! For 15 years I've always wanted to become a grown up. After 16, no. I just wanna be a kid. I don't want to grow up. I don't want to go to college. I don't want to get a job. No. No. No. I'm just gonna stay at home and get my pocket money. I'd rather do that. First time playing paintball. I took a trip to S.E.A. Aquarium with my sister's friends. 

April, May, June, July, August:
Nothing.

September:
I fell and had to swim for 100 meters. First experience. I have to tick that off my bucket list. Changed phone twice for this year. My family opened a tuition centre for my sister to run. 

October:
My sister turned 19. Eeks so old. 

November: 
Sister's graduation. CONGRATULATIONS!! 

December:
Like seriously, nothing.

Resolutions? I didn't do any resolution cause I figured out none will be done anyway. But I'm gonna do one for next year. 

1. Lose weight. This is on the number 1 list, every year. 
2. Finish like at least 2 levels in home schooling.
3. Play less games.
4. Save money.
5. Get an A for every subject.
6. Learn how to play the guitar.
7. Learn chinese language.
8. More trips.
9. Learn how to socialize better. I'm an antisocial now. I only hang out with a friend. I don't like crowd. I hate people.
10. Have a pet. Almost impossible but I'll try.
11. Be a sunday school teacher. Not gonna teach though.

I guess that's pretty much it. I promised to post more this year but it's not easy. I hope next year will be better.
oh!
12. Blog more often!

Happy New Year guys :) 
To make each day count.


Old things | New things