Follow Dashboard
Tokens?

Resting Bitch Face
Wednesday 29 April 2015 | 01:58 | 0 comments
Read this post regarding being selectively social, The Selectively Social Me

Points 3, 5, 11, 16.

To give an expample on point 16, yesterday I accompanied my mom to some shop and after dealing with the lady boss and everything, they had a chit chat and mom and mentioned me in their conversation, so I looked over to the lady boss and just gave her a smile, not that type of "I had a great day and that's why im smiling" smile, just a tight lipped smile, and my mom saw it, and asked me why did I smile like that? Then she proceeded to telling the lady that I was grumpy and everything.. When I clearly wasn't.
Quoting point 16, "To those people who don’t know you; you are and will remain that ‘grumpy, rude and anti-social person’ which in reality we aren’t."
There you go. I am selectively social. So if I0 am or if I was cold towards you or look grumpy to you at some point of our meeting, to make it clear, it is not that I don't like you, or you pissed me or anything. That's just the way I am. 
Growing up, people always tell me to smile more, don't pout (I wasn't, it's just my face). I even found a paper filled with a bunch of messages from my old classmates where most of them are telling me to smile more. I'm just born with a resting bitch face. Deal with it.






Old things | New things